RATES AND GENERAL INFORMATION
LOT RENTAL RATES
(Pull-through 12' x 50', ADA 30' x 50')
Includes concrete lot, electric, water, sewage, fire pit, grill, picnic table, WiFi, club house, and use of the hotel pool, sauna, hot tub, steam room, and fitness equipment at the Soaring Eagle Waterpark and Hotel (Waterpark admission is not included). Sites have 20, 30, & 50 Amp service available and 70 psi at each lot for water pressure.
|2017 Daily Rates*|
|April 1 - June 8, 2017||June 9 - August 31, 2017||September 5 - October 31, 2017|
|30 Amp||30 Amp||30 Amp|
|Weekday $35||Weekday $59||Weekday $35|
|Weekend $40||Weekend $64||Weekend $40|
|50 Amp||50 Amp||50 Amp|
|Weekday $40||Weekday $64||Weekday $40|
|Weekend $45||Weekday $69||Weekend $45|
|2017 Holiday Rates:|
|Memorial Day Weekend (Friday - Monday)||Independence Day Weekend (Friday - Tuesday)||Labor Day Weekend (Friday - Monday)|
|May 26 - 29, 2017||June 30 - July 4, 2017||September 1 - 4, 2017|
|30 Amp - $72||30 Amp - $72||30 Amp - $72|
|50 Amp - $77||50 Amp - $77||50 Amp - $77|
|A minimum 2 night stay is required for holiday weekends (May 26 - 29, June 30 - July 4, & September 1 - 4, 2017).|
|2017 Weekly Rates|
|30 Amp Lots Starting at $245 – (Daily $35) 7 Night Minimum Required, Limited Availability.|
|50 Amp Lots Starting at $280 – (Daily $40) 7 Night Minimum Required, Limited Availability.|
|2017 Monthly Rates:|
|30 Amp Lots Starting at $600 - (Daily $20) 30 Night Minimum Required, Limited Availability.|
|50 Amp Lots Starting at $750 - (Daily $25) 30 Night Minimum Required, Limited Availability.|
|2017 Seasonal Rate:|
|30 Amp Lots Starting at $2400|
|50 Amp Lots Starting at $2800|
|All Seasonal Fees Are Due In Advance – No Refunds. Any Unused Camping Fees Will Be Applied To Future Camping Dates.|
|Winter Storage Is Available. Please Call 989.817.4803 for additional information.|
|Military Discount - 20% Off Rack Rate, Must Provide Credentials At Check-In.|
|Players Club Discount - 10% Off Rack Rate, Must Present Players Club Card at Check-In.|
*All rates are subject to tax and fees. All rates are subject to change without notice.
DEPOSIT POLICY: A deposit of one night's stay is required at the time of booking to complete your reservation. If you do not arrive for your reservation or cancel by the stated cancellation period your deposit will be forfeited.
RESERVATION POLICY: Must be 21 years or older to rent sites. Picture ID is required.We accept Visa, Mastercard, Discover, and American Express.
Check-in: 4:00 pm
**If you arrive after 6pm on Sunday or after 9pm Monday –Thursday to check in, please come to the Waterpark and Hotel Front Desk to complete your registration. If you arrive after 10pm on Friday or Saturday, please complete your check-in registration at the Waterpark and Hotel Front Desk.
Check-out: 11:00 am
Quiet Time: 10:00 pm - 8:00 am
CANCELLATION POLICY: Cancellations or changes to your reservation without penalty must be made at least 24 hours prior to arrival date. Management reserves the right to have specific policies or restrictions on offers, special events, or rate programs. Deposit will be forfeited if a cancellation is made with less than 24 hours notice.
No refunds for Holidays or Holiday Weekends.
1. Only one unit per campsite.
2. All motor coaches, RV's, fifth wheels, or travel trailers must be parked on padded site.
4. Vans and truck campers are prohibited.
5. All units must have window coverings, sleeping facilities, and approved electrical hook-ups.
6. No parking on grass, street, or vacant lots.
7. One family per campsite. Family is considered to be two adults and up to 4 minor children.
8. Guests may have a tent in addition to their RV. (Max 10 people with RV & tent combined)
9. 1 tent per site on concrete pad only, must be taken down by 11am daily.
1) All vehicles must be registered and parked in designated areas.
2) Dune Buggies, cycles, and quads are prohibited.
3) Motorcycles, mopeds, mini-bikes, and golf carts must not create a disturbance or nuisance.
4) Speed limit for all vehicles is 10 mph.
5) Persons without an operator's license are not permitted to operate any motorized vehicle in the park.
1) No mailboxes, personal signs, soliciting signs permitted.
2) Satellite dishes are permitted, but must be attached to the unit.
3) No fires except in fire pits, using wood or charcoal only.
4) All camp fires must be out by 1:00 a.m.
a. No firewood shall not be brought in due to emerald ash borer.
b. This policy is strictly enforced and non-compliance will result in forfeiture of your campsite.
5) Alcohol permitted on your site only in moderation¬¬.
6) Sewer lines must use collars to eliminate order.
7) Site must be kept clean and neat.
8) No washing, servicing, or repairs of units in the park.
9) Trash must be bagged securely in plastic and placed at curb side between 9-10:00 a.m.
10) Soliciting is prohibited.
11) No parties permitted.
12) Renter is responsible for any damage to the unit sites.
13) Quiet hours are from 11pm-8am.
1) All visitors must register at the Registration office.
2) $8.00 fee for each vehicle.
3) Be considerate, walk on roadways not through campsites.
4) Noise from all sources must be minimized so not to disturb other guests.
5) No subleasing of sites.
1) 2 pets per unit.
2) Pets may never be left unattended at any time.
3) Pets must be on a leash no longer than 6' when outside and away from unit.
4) Pets are not allowed in any playground area, camp store, laundry facility, bathhouse, or beach area.
5) Pets are not permitted to wander onto other sites.
6) Excessive barking, growling or aggressive behavior is not permitted in park.
7) Droppings must be picked-up immediately and disposed of in a sealed plastic bag. Dogipot station is available.
8) Pet waste will not be tolerated. A cleaning fee of $10 will be assessed to the renter if waste is left on site.
1) No lifeguard on duty at any time – swim at your own risk.
2) Children 14 & under must be supervised by an adult.
3) No pushing, shoving, or dunking.
4) No horse play or throwing sand.
5) Suitable swimsuit must be worn at all times.
6) No loitering.
7) SEHRVP is not liable for any injuries or accidents while participating in water activities. This includes, but is not limited to, watercraft rentals, swimming, promotional activities, or use of the water trampoline.
1)Fishing is permitted on Grewe’s Lake with a valid permit.
2)Temporary MEDC Fishing Permits may be purchased at the Club House for $10 and are valid for one season.
3)Please see Fishing Policy for fish size requirements and further details
• Bath House
• Laundry Facility
• Walking Trail
• Pet Area
• Park Fire Pit
• Pavilion with picnic area
• Play Structure
• Club House
~Sitting Room with Fireplace
~Deck overlooking Lake
• Paved Roadways
• 42 Acre Lake
• Rentals: Canoes, Kayaks, Paddle Boats
• Fish Cleaning Hut
• Camp Activities
• Free Shuttle to all Soaring Eagle Proprties
• Water Trampoline